Best New Year Messages!!!

899 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
deepali

Total Posts: 897

Topic on Dec 31, 2014 11:43 AM

Here are 10 best New Year Messages! Say goodbye to year 2014 and welcome a brand new year 2015, Let's send these happy new year sms and wishes to your friends, family and loved ones.

1. I Wish That Each Of The 365 Days Of 2015, Brings You More Happiness, Peace, Good Health, And Plenty Of Luxury. Happy And Blessed New Year

2. NEW DAY NEWMORNING NEWHOPE NEWPLANS NEWEFFORTS NEWSUCCESS NEWFEELING I PRAY."GOD 2 GIV U A HAPPY AND SUCCESFUL New Year"

3. Dil ko Dhadkanse pehle Ristoko Ristedari se pehle Pyar ko Mohabat se pehle Khusi ko gum se pehle aur APKO Kuch samay pehle "HAPPY NEW YEAR

4. A Beautiful Year is waiting 4 u,Walk vth Aims,Run vth Confidence,Fly vth ur Achivements.May u Have a Lovely year ahead.!HAPPY NEW YEAR.

5. Naye Sapne, Naye Apne ! Naye Wade, Nayi Kasme ! Nayi Manzil, Nayi Rah! Nayi Aas, Naya Vishwas ! Kuch Simple, Kuch Khas ! Har Pal Rehna Bindas..HAPPY NEW YEAR

6. In 'The Universal Bank of God'... God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love,faith & happiness for you... So,Enjoy spending... Happy New Year.

7. May the year 2015 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark.

8. My Wishes in 2015, God gives you. 12 Months of Happiness, 52 Weeks of Fun, 365 Days Success, 8760 Hours Good Health, 52600 Minutes Good Luck, 3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all!

9. Leave behind the demons of the past and look forward to a brand new start in 2015. Happy New Year.

10. No matter if every sunset steels one day from our life, but every sunrise gives us one another day to hope! I wish new hopes will always be a part of your life. Happy new year.

Reply to Topic