Winners of 57th Filmfare Awards 2011

1845 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Jag

Total Posts: 22

Topic on Feb 03, 2012 12:53 PM
Ranbir Kapoor and Vidya Balan win Best Actor and Actress award respectively for Rockstar and The Dirty Picture at the 57th Filmfare Awards, which was otherwise ruled by Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Rockstar

Hrithik, Farhan starrer snapped up 7 most popular awards-Best Film, Best Director, Best Dialogue, Best Supporting Actor (Male), Best Movie (Critics), Best Cinematography and Best Choreography.

Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was not far behind with 5 Filmfare awards- Best Actor, Best Actor (critics), Best Music Director, Best Lyrics Award and Best Playback (Male).

Jag says
Reply on Feb 03, 2012 12:55 PM
POPULAR AWARDS

Best Actor: Ranbir Kapoor for Rockstar
Award presented by: Rekha and Yash Chopra to Ranbir Kapoor
"I've grown up wanting a Best Actor Award. This is my fourth award. Every dream seems to be becoming a reality. It feels great. Thank you Imtiaz. I love you, Sir. Thank you for giving me hope and inspiration. Thank you for giving me Rockstar. And I'll see you at the Movies." - Ranbir Kapoor on winning the award.

Best Actress: Vidya Balan for The Dirty Picture
Award presented by: Sridevi and Boney Kapoor to Vidya Balan.
"It has been a night where women have shone, This award goes out to the women in my life... This award goes out to every woman. And of course everyone on the team of The Dirty Picture especially Milan Luthria." - Vidya Balan on winning the Best Actress Award.

Best Film: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Madhuri Dixit

Best Director: Zoya Akhtar for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Subhash Ghai to Zoya Akhtar

Best Dialogue: Farhan Akhtar for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
Award presented by: Chitrangada Singh to Farhan Akhtar
. "This feels really good. Zoya, Reena thank you for writing this amazing story and screenplay. Thank you to every actor for making every dialogue your own. A big thanks to my dad for writing the beautiful poetry in the movie that gave the dialogues that extra edge."- Farhan Akhtar on winning the Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue

Best Screenplay: Akshat Verma for Delhi Belly
Award presented by: Kabir Bedi and Kalki Koechlin Abhinav Deo, who collect it on Akshat behalf

Best Story: Sanjay Chauhan for I Am Kalam
Award presented by: Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson to Sanjay Chauhan
"I'd like to thank Kalam saab. Nila Madhav Panda, my director and the entire team of I Am Kalam. I'd like to thank my daughter and my wife." - Sanjay Chauhan on winning the award.

Best Actor (Critics) Award: Ranbir Kapoor for Rockstar
Thank you critics. Thank you Imtiaz. Without you nothing would've been possible. The cast and crew. The Producers. Rahman Saab. And everyone who has worked on this movie." - Ranbir Kapoor on winning the award

Best Actress (Critics) Award: Priyanka Chopra for 7 Khoon Maaf
Award presented by: Juhi Chawla and Shankar come to Priyanka Chopra .
"This black lady is the most coveted lady ever, and I have the entire team of 7 Khoon Maaf to thank for that. A big thanks to my family. Thank you Filmfare, the entire team. And thank you the film industry for believing in me." - Priyanka Chopra on winning the award.

Best Film (Critics) Award: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Mr. Balram Garg (PC Jewellers) and Bipasha Basu to Zoya Akhtra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.

Best Supporting Actor (Female) Award: Rani Mukerji for 'No One Killed Jessica'
Award presented by: Mr. Ramesh Taurani to Vidya Balan and director Raj Kumar Gupta, since Rani Mukherji is not present.

Jag says
Reply on Feb 03, 2012 12:57 PM
57th Fimfare Awards 2011 - Kareena - Promo

deepali says
Reply on Feb 15, 2012 10:19 AM

57th Filmfare Awards 2011 - SRK and Ranbir with Ladies - Promo

Reply to Topic